Market Risk and Counterparty Risk Manager - #909368
WE Securities Limited
Date: Aug 10, 2022
District: Sheung Wan, HK
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 / month
Contract type: Full time
- Report to the Head of Risk Management, assist in the counterparty credit risk management of the Company’s brokerage, credit trading, etc.;
- Uphold a stringent risk monitoring approach to ensure credit risk is in check.
- Help to implement and update the Company’s counterparty credit risk policy, procedures and guidelines, according to SFC rules and regulations;
- Refine counterparty credit risk management approach and risk indicators in line with the international practice to track risk exposure of various investments and financing;
- Review and analyze credit limits/trade limits, assess the credit profile of counterparties and prepare proper limit recommendations for decision;
- Participate in the review and negotiation of credit terms within master agreements (i.e. ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA);
- Responsible for the implementation of counterparty credit risk exposure measurement and daily credit control measures;
- Collaborate and communicate with business units to facilitate effective and efficient credit approval process;
- Help to identify and analyze credit risk issues within new products and business from a counterparty credit risk perspective, report to headquarters for related matters;
- Produce regular credit risk report to the Management to report risk indicators and impact to the Company.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in counterparty risk management and control function within banking or financial services;
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance or related discipline(s);
- Preferable with CFA / FRM exam passed;
- Solid knowledge and experience of financial markets and products (i.e. FICC, OTC derivatives) and understanding of credit and counterparty risk metrics;
- Hands-on experience in applicable industry regulations and common market practices;
- Good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.