Accounting Officer (Up to 22K) - #910115
STA Pacific Limited
Our client is an up-and-coming and fast-growing local Hong Kong beauty brand with a young, energetic, and creative team. Now they are looking for high caliber & stable candidates to join their team.
- Responsible for general accounting duties and daily operations
- Responsible for A/P, A/R, book-keeping, filing and all accounting works
- Assist to prepare accounting schedules for closing and year-end audit
- Responsible for organizing, scheduling and preparing meeting materials and financial reports
- Assist project follow-up and report the status to the management timely
- Handle Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma holder / LCC level III or above
- At least 1 year experience in handling full sets of books including payment and month-end closing is preferable
- Proficiency and knowledge in use of computerized accounting software (e.g. MYOB etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Immediately available or at short notice is an advantage!!
Applicants, please send your job application by clicking APPLY NOW / send your job application to career12(a)stapacific.com with current salary, expectation salary and notice period.
**All profiles are handled with strictest confidentiality. Shortlisted candidates would be notified.**
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.